#15: Moshe Crane on multifamily marketing, leasing, and building a culture that creates energy – Modern Multifamily
Moshe Crane is a Director of Marketing & Leasing in the Multifamily industry who is building an exceptional personal brand through LinkedIn.Being relatively new to Multifamily it was fun to discuss his role and perspective on the broad topics of Marketing and Leasing. In addition, we discussed how important it is to align yourself towards work that gives you energy and some things that we can learn about building community by studying companies like Peloton.To get in touch with with Moshe, here is his LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/moshecrane/This was a fun conversation – enjoy!
- #15: Moshe Crane on multifamily marketing, leasing, and building a culture that creates energy
- #14: Mitch Fanning talks rebranding, being purpose built, and what we can learn from companies like HubSpot
- #13: Jonathan Treble on creating valuable amenities for residents
- #12: Mike Whaling talks about the evolution of Multifamily and strengthening the connection between marketing and leasing
- #11: Jonathan Ehrlich talks about how to drive technology adoption and maximizing your technology investments